Some things I’ve learned in the CBT clinics I’ve been going to regarding anxiety that I thought might be helpful to some.
for real though. i have tried so hard to explain these things to people. jfc.
Listen up, Snowflakes.
fun little thing to tack on: triggers ARE NOT things that make you uncomfortable or uneasy, they are material that lead to visceral reactions/flash backs/panic attacks due to previous traumas
they aren’t even phobias
they are related to ptsd, not general discomfort or fear
sometimes i think that people need this polite reminder
Danny Trejo is nearly 70 years old and he still looks like he’d kill you with his bare hands.
Good lord, 70? Really?
Stolen from Moms Who Drink and Swear on Facebook
I don’t care and am damn proud of my weirdness.
The Truest Statement v. 2
©BU Photography 2013
Self Portrait by Taylor Marie
Please keep credits upon reblog.
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.